My guest today is actor, comedian, and author, Bobby Moynihan. Bobby is best known for his nearly ten years as a cast member on Saturday Night Live. We talk about his new children’s book “Not All Sheep Are Boring!” and highlights from his career during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by Proximity, a workspace management company that streamlines how companies operate and manage their hybrid workspace. Go to www.proximity.space/fivequestions for a free Workspace Efficiency Audit.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What aspects of your childhood led you to pursue a career in comedy and entertainment?
- In what ways did you distinguish yourself when you were auditioning for SNL and why did it take 14 months to get the gig?
- How can therapy and meditation help people process career trauma and make important changes?
- How’d you come up with the idea for your book, Not All Sheep Are Boring, and what’s the main message you want to convey to children through it?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Bobby’s journey: