My guest today is science educator and host, and executive producer of The End is Nye, Bill Nye. Bill made a name for himself while hosting the Emmy Award-winning show Bill Nye the Science Guy back in the 90s. His new show is called The End is Nye, which focuses on natural and unnatural disasters and how we can survive, mitigate, and prevent them. We discuss his career and the show during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:56 — 19.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How did you combine the education you received in college with your experience doing standup comedy to pursue this career?
- How have you continued your mission to educate the world about science with your new show The End is Nye?
- In what ways has climate change impacted our lives that doesn’t get talked about enough?
- What role and responsibility do political, corporate and community leaders have in helping prevent epic global disasters?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Bill’s journey:
Leave a Reply