My guest today is Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media, Steve Forbes. Aside from his role at Forbes, he is the host of the “What’s Ahead” podcast and has authored many books, including his latest “Inflation: What It Is, Why It’s Bad, and How to Fix It.” We talk about his book, his interest in politics, and Forbes during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What originally piqued your interest in politics and what has kept you interested over multiple decades?
- What did you learn from your father and grandfather on how to run a publishing company and what lessons have you passed down to your children?
- Why did you focus on inflation for your new book and what do most people not understand about how it impacts their work lives?
- What makes you the most optimistic and pessimistic about the state of the economy?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Steve’s journey: