My guest today is the CEO of Brooks Running Company, Jim Weber. Jim joined the company as CEO in 2001 and is credited for the company’s aggressive turnaround story. We discuss his career and new book, “Running with Purpose”, during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by Invited MBA, a part-time mini-MBA for rising leaders. Apply now at InvitedMBA.com.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What was your inspiration for getting into the shoe business and building your company?
- How did you overcome major challenges like cancer and steer the company out of bankruptcy?
- How did you attract the attention of Warren Buffet and what have you learned from him?
- What key leadership principles do you think are key to managing today’s workforce?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Jim’s journey: