My guest today is entrepreneur, reality TV star and author, Bethenny Frankel. Bethenny is the Founder & CEO of Skinnygirl, a global lifestyle empire, featuring products for women that offer practical and stylish solutions to everyday problems. We talk about her new book “Business is Personal”, as well as her career and business decisions during this week’s episode of 5 Questions.
This episode is proudly sponsored by LumApps, an employee experience platform that engages every employee with personalized communications. Go to LumApps.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How were you able to use connections you made early in your career as an actress (like Paris Hilton, the Bruckheimers and your time on the set of Saved by the Bell) to start your first company?
- While there are countless people who have been on reality TV shows, there are many fewer who have been able to capitalize on the spotlight in order to build a sustainable business. Why do you think you were able to while others haven’t?
- How have you stayed true to yourself while building your business?
- How have you been able to manage every aspect of your business career while being a mother?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Bethenny’s journey: