My guest today is bestselling author and speaker, Susan Cain. Susan is the author of Quiet, Quiet Power, and Quiet Journal, which has been translated into more than 40 languages. Her TED Talk on the power of introverts has been viewed over forty million times. We talk about her new book “Bittersweet: How Sorrow and Longing Make Us Whole” during this podcast episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by EmpiRX, the industry’s only value-based PBM. Go to https://empirxhealth.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How did you transition from being a Wall Street Lawyer to an author?
- Your first book “Quiet” was published in 2012. What experiences did you have over the past decade that led you to write your new book “Bittersweet”?
- Why do so many people ignore their own issues and then project them onto others?
- What is a bittersweet state of mind and how can it help us deal with pain, anxiety, and rejection?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Susan’s journey: