My guest today is comedian, former talk show host, and YouTuber, Lilly Singh. Lilly has amassed 40 million followers on social media, founded her own production company called Unicorn Island Productions, and had her own NBC late-night talk show for two years. We talk about how she got established on YouTube, her personal struggles, and her new book “Be a Triangle” during this podcast episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by EmpiRX, the industry’s only value-based PBM. Go to https://empirxhealth.com for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:49 — 19.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- Why was it important to you to use the name “IISuperwomanII” instead of your own when you first established yourself on YouTube?
- What were some of your personal struggles trying to build your online platform and then transitioning to having your own show and scale your business?
- What does it mean to “Be a Triangle” and what are the first steps to doing it?
- When did you learn to accept yourself for who you are instead of what others desired from you?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Lilly’s journey:
Leave a Reply