My guest today is bestselling author and speaker, Dan Pink. Dan is the author of several books including the New York Times bestsellers When, Drive, To Sell Is Human, and A Whole New Mind. His books have won multiple awards and have been translated into more than 40 languages. We discuss his latest book, The Power of Regret: How Looking Backward Moves Us Forward, during this podcast episode.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How did you transition from being a political speechwriter to an author?
- What new research did you uncover about having regrets that most surprised you?
- Why do you suggest that we stop trying to live life without regrets?
- How can our regrets improve our work-life decisions?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Dan’s journey: