My guest today is Shark Tank and Money Court star, Kevin O’Leary. Kevin has been an investor on ABC’s Shark Tank for 12 seasons and is the host of the new CNBC show Money Court. He made his fortune by founding SoftKey Software Products, which he sold to Mattel. Kevin is the Chairman of O’Shares Investment Advisers and Beanstox. We talk about his new show, and investing advice, during this podcast episode.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What financial advice did you receive from your mother growing up that’s influenced your investment decisions today?
- Why is having a money dispute the worst thing that can happen in a business and what’s the first step to solving it?
- What lessons have you learned as a Shark Tank investor that have helped you solve disputes between business owners?
- You have a variety of hobbies like collecting watches, photography, wine, and guitar. How do you find the time to indulge in these hobbies, while being on multiple TV shows, advising startups, and running your fund?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Kevin’s journey: