My returning guest today is the CEO and founder of SERHANT, Ryan Serhant. Ryan first appeared on the second episode of 5 Questions a few years ago and now he’s back after having started his new real estate company SERHANT and authoring a new book called Big Money Energy”. I ask Ryan about the inspiration for his new projects and lessons learned during this podcast episode.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- During our last conversation for this podcast two years ago, you shared your vision for the future of real estate, which you recently brought to life with your company “Serhant”. What was your process for turning your vision into a reality?
- In your book, you describe “Big Money Energy” as having self-confidence. How can someone overcome the self-doubt that is preventing them from realizing their true potential?
- Who are some of your idols or mentors that have the energy that has inspired you to think bigger and work harder?
- Part of what I think has made you successful is your personal and intentional approach to connecting with others. Two examples are when you send me a book with a note and when you showed up to my NYC book launch. Can you share a story about how one of your small gestures has led to a big breakthrough for you in your career or life?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Ryan’s journey: