My guest today is a professional athlete and author, Tim Tebow. Tim is a two-time national champion, first-round NFL draft pick, and Heisman Trophy winner. After playing for the Denver Broncos, New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles, and New England Patriots, he decided to pursue a career with the New York Mets as a left fielder and designated hitter. Sports aside, Tim has a passion for bringing faith, hope, and love to children everywhere with both his foundation and children’s book “Bronco and Friends”, which we discuss in this podcast episode.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:56 — 15.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- As someone who is known for being outspoken in their Christian faith, how does religion play a role in how you lead on and off the field?
- Not many athletes have successfully transitioned between sports. What do you hope to accomplish in your baseball career that you weren’t able to in football?
- You’ve written a children’s book at a time when children are witnessing a historical pandemic that’s left much learning at home in isolation. What would you say to give children, and their parents, hope for a brighter future?
- You have dyslexia, and the main character in your book “Bronco” has a vision disability. How have you managed your disability and what do you recommend to both children and adults who have special needs?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Tim’s journey:
Leave a Reply