My guest today is *NSYNC member and host of Common Knowledge on the Game Show Network, Joey Fatone. Joey is best known for being a member of the multi-platinum selling music group *NSYNC and for his appearances on multiple TV shows and movies like Dancing with the Stars and My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Today, he’s the host of Common Knowledge on the Game Show Network that has its Season 3 premiere this evening. We discuss his career influences and life lessons during this podcast episode.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How did your father influence you to become a singer and entertainer growing up and what advice did he offer you?
- *NSYNC creator Lou Pearlman was convicted of fraud over a decade ago. What lessons did you learn from working with him that have shaped how you manage your career today?
- Your show is called “Common Knowledge”, but a lot of common knowledge is not common and that’s what makes the show educational and entertaining. What is one piece of common knowledge that you expect your fans to know about your career and one piece of uncommon knowledge?
- How has being in a music group, and appearing in TV shows and movies, prepare you to host your own show?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Joey’s journey: