A Whole New World of Work
How Leaders Can Transform Their Organizations and Build Trust for a Post-Covid Economy
Every leader in every organization and in every industry globally has been impacted by the covid-19 pandemic in some way, shape, or form. No leader could have predicted or planned for such a massive business and cultural change in such a short period of time. Most of the workforce programs and policies that were competitive advantages, like remote work, paid leave, and employee assistance, have now become the new standard. New cultural norms have been created around safety, privacy, security, etiquette, and dress. Multiple economies have been established between essential workers, remote workers, and unemployed workers. Uncertainty has become the most common emotional feeling everyone is feeling, yet each individual has their unique experience, causing complexity and division.
While some workplace trends will have an everlasting impact on the workplace, others will fade, and the leaders who effectively manage this transformation will hold the most trust. The decisions that leaders make today will make or break their organizations. This crisis will unveil the employers who actually believe that talent is their greatest asset from those who just say it. During this virtual experience, New York Times bestselling author and Workplace Intelligence Managing Partner Dan Schawbel will explain how leaders can thrive during this time of uncertainty, re-imagine their workplace, and re-open their business with confidence.
Key learning objectives
- Discover the latest research reports highlighting the trends that all leaders need to be aware of in order to make smarter business decisions.
- Listen to innovative programs, policies, and practices that the leading companies are adopting to sustain their revenues, support their workforce, and stay competitive.
- Hear why trust is the most important currency that all leaders, and their organizations, will trade on in winning the hearts and minds of all of their key stakeholders.
- Follow the steps leaders can take to create a safe, digital, and effective environment for the post-covid workplace.
Format, deliverables, and execution
- Format: Each virtual experience will have a one-hour duration with a customized presentation, interactive polls, and Q & A session.
- Deliverables: The audience will receive the presentation recording and PowerPoint slides after the session is complete and for those who weren’t able to attend.
- Execution: The virtual session can be on the virtual conferencing platform of the client’s preference and hold as many seats as that platform allows.
“We were lucky enough to have Dan as a keynote speaker at our conference. Dan was compelling, insightful, and had the room totally engaged. He makes you think and pulls the future-forward. I know we will have Dan back and will be following all his projects.”
– Executive Client Partner, Gartner
“I highly recommend Dan to come to speak to your company if you are looking to be competitive in the 21st century.”
– First Vice President, Internal Review Group Manager, SunTrust Bank
“This was one of the best presentations I’ve had the opportunity to participate in. The information was relevant and the level of detail was spot on.”
– HR Director, Fidelity
“Dan’s insights about today’s workforce were very compelling and led to a spirited examination by our team of our own approach to our staff and culture.”
– SVP, West Coast US Sales, AOL
About the presenter
New York Times bestselling author Dan Schawbel is Managing Partner of Workplace Intelligence, a research and advisory firm helping HR adapt to trends, drive performance, and prepare for the future. Long considered a go-to authority on HR, talent, and leadership, Dan has spent his career researching and advising on workplace and career success. As a globally recognized researcher, interviewer, and bestselling author, Dan is on a mission to equip people, leaders, and their organizations with the workplace intelligence that will save them time, money and allow them to compete for the future. His research is used by the biggest companies in the world, like Oracle and American Express, to make intelligent workplace decisions that lead to better talent, higher retention, and organizational growth.
Through dozens of studies, he has exposed some of the biggest work trends of our time, such as the rise of millennials, the skills gap, the 4-day workweek, and the burnout epidemic, which have been highlighted as cover stories in the Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine and HR Magazine. Companies like Red Robin have listened to Dan speak and have changed their entire work culture as a result of his advice. His ability to synthesize data and combine it with stories, and case studies, allows him to distill the best advice and make it applicable to every audience he speaks in front of.
In today’s world, there’s so much information available that people don’t know what to trust or how to use it. Dan cuts through the clutter to provide audiences with workplace intelligence backed by real data and powerful stories. His clients have said that he’s “an encyclopedia of information” because he’s constantly staying on top of the top trends shaping how we work and live. Audiences walk out of Dan’s keynote with a new mindset, a bigger brain, and motivation to make a difference.
For more information
If you’re interested in having Dan speak to your leadership and HR teams about how to transition to a post-covid workplace email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.